Hello bloggers.
Am so sorry for not being able to be 24/7 in front of the laptop.
Got so many things to do at the moment.
Plus, I got fever.
Ya, I know. Not a good combination.
Am really hoping I'll be okay as soon as possible.
And wanting to be online as usual.
Right now I'm using Mummy's laptop, she's gone to her friend's house.
All alone again, as usual.
Mummy doesn't know anything about this blog.
I have to erase everything (history, password reminder etc) after typing this post.
Wanna tell you many stories but time doesn't allow me to do so.
Btw thanks so much to all bloggers who have come to my blog and clicked my ads.
I'll visit your blog later and click your ads also.
So sorry ya.
Bye and good night.

XOXO
-Cammy-

date Tuesday, January 5, 2010

0 people love me to “Unable to Go Online”