I know I've been away without telling you anything, but I've been so busy since the final examination is approaching. I can't really put my priority towards this blog, so no updates can be given, and forgive me for that.
My beautiful blogging friend, Ira gave me an award. WOW! This is my first award as a blogger and I never know that there's such thing in the blogosphere. Similar to contests and giveaways, I first thought it's funny to see these things exist, but they do. =p
This award comes with some rules:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.Let's start!
2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact the bloggers and let them know they've won the award.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
1. To Miss Irahehe, thanks so much for giving this award to me. You're one nice friend. :)
2. I don't think I have many blogging friends, can I skip this part? I actually don't know to whom should I give this award, so sorry...
3. Not applicable. :(
4. What you should know about me:
- I'm not a total Chinese (many have asked this)
- I'm a Media Studies student, somewhere in KL
- I created my first blog, this blog, when I entered 20 years old, on the very first day of 2010
- I only have Mummy in my family
- I no longer go clubbing, pubbing etc and thank God for that
- I have no idea whether I'm single or not, sad, I know :(
- I love making friends :)
That's it! Done! :)