Hello people!
Just woke up.
I don't know what went wrong with me.
I'm not a type of person who sleeps early and wakes up in the middle of the night like this.
I didn't do much since morning, but then I felt so tired.
I haven't eaten anything since lunch.
I'm so hungry now and there's nothing to eat at the kitchen.
I'll make a cup of hot chocolate later, just to kill this hunger.
And remember the first contest that I joined?
I didn't win. :(
Not my luck, yet, I guess.
It's okay since this is the first contest that I've joined as a blogger.
Happy though because it's like a platform for me to enter more contests.
Will go blogwalking and clicking ads in half an hour.
Wanna take a bath now, I'm still sleepy.
Wait k? :)

XOXO
-Cammy-

date Wednesday, January 20, 2010

0 people love me to “I Didn't Win the Contest”