Good morning everyone!
It's cold and breezy here, I don't need to switch on the air conditioner but I still need comforter to warm me up.
A happy day because I have no class to attend to.
Planning to do some house chores. *to impress Mummy. =p
She's always busy and I'm also busy with classes and routines.
Since there's no academic obligation for me to fulfil today, it can be a good start.
Thanks to Ieyna and Nina for their advices and motivation in the previous entry.
I think and I'm sure that I'm okay now.
And I suddenly remember that I once said I'd talk about something which I wanted to use Malay language as a medium.
Will find some time for that and also for Ieyna's tag.
Is there anyone who wanna tag me? Haha...
I just ask because I can do all tags at once. =p
Happy Friday.

XOXO
-Cammy-

date Friday, January 15, 2010

2 people love me to “Good Morning Everyone”

  1. Dak Wan®
    January 16, 2010 at 4:37 AM

    Happy Gerhana Friday too :)

  1. Cammy
    January 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM

    cammy - dak wan
    i haven't got a chance to see any gerhana.
    so sad... :(