Life's so boring and I really need to go out but everyone else is very busy with his/her loved ones. I love being single but sometimes it feels really hurt especially when I have nobody to accompany me. It sounds selfish, I know.

I no longer have many things to talk about since I haven't gone out for days. My whole life now is surrounded by activities and works. I miss him. I shouldn't label myself as single since I'm still his. I don't know our true status. He gets jealous easily, he hates to see me with someone else but he doesn't confess his love.

How could I believe him when he tells me he needs me? He needs me but he never acts like one. I hate falling in love because it makes me weak in everything. Sorry. I'm not okay now. I wanna sleep early and forget everything.

XOXO
-Cammy-

date Wednesday, February 17, 2010

0 people love me to “Unstable Mood”