Hello reader, visitors and strangers!

How's your weekend? Hope all of you got something in mind. I'm planning to just stay at home since I already went out yesterday for the whole day with a bunch of crazy friends. Heee...

For the first time in my life, I went to Jom Heboh! It's held at Bukit Jalil for 2 days, until today.Our main plan was actually to catch a movie at OU but since one of my friends bought tickets for late afternoon screening, so we decided to do something else.

Cindy was the one who came up with the idea of going to Jom Heboh. We finally agreed, though we had no idea what we could do there. Frankly, it was fun! Farah tried her luck as a newscaster since there was an audition at Buletin Utama booth. She did okay I guess, but a bit clumsy. =p

For those of you out there who live in KL or Selangor, you can come to Jom Heboh event if you have nothing to do for this whole Sunday. I bought many things, mostly food. Heee... If you like Malaysian stars, you can meet them there also.

Have fun!

XOXO
-Cammy-

date Sunday, February 28, 2010

2 people love me to “Jom Heboh Carnival”

  1. Iena Arshad
    February 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM

    wow.its sound interesting.
    i just wait jom heboh come to melaka la.baru i bole pegi.
    hehehe.

  1. Cammy
    March 1, 2010 at 9:00 PM

    cammy - ieyna
    u should go when it comes to ur place.
    fun!!!!